From: Saurabh Dravid <sadravid@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/17/2008 03:39 PM
Subject: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS i13 stable driver (COSMOS-1.0.0-200809110902)

The COSMOS i13 stable driver has been made available on the download page. This driver has been tagged with v1_0_0_i13. Test-pass reports have been made available on
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/test/reports/1.0.0_i13/index.html.

Build ID:
COSMOS-1.0.0-200809110902

thanks
With best regards,

Saurabh Dravid,
Staff Software Engineer - Autonomic Computing,
India Software Lab, IBM Software Group
4205 S MIAMI BLVD, DURHAM NC 27703-9141
D148/B500
Phone: +919-254-8783, e-mail: