From: Saurabh Dravid <sadravid@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/02/2008 01:42 PM
Subject: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS i13 week4 integration driver        (COSMOS-1.0.0-200809021259)

COSMOS i13 week4 integration driver has been made available on the download page, please perform the junit testing on this driver.

Subproject leads, please report your test status at (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_V1.0i13_week4_status) and
each subproject leads, please inform me, when you have posted your status.

Build ID: COSMOS-1.0.0-200809021259

thanks
With best regards,

Saurabh Dravid,
Staff Software Engineer - Autonomic Computing,
India Software Lab, IBM Software Group
4205 S MIAMI BLVD, DURHAM NC 27703-9141
D148/B500
Phone: +919-254-8783, e-mail: