From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:37 PM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Tentative new time for architecture calls

Hi folks,

I mentioned on the architecture call today that Mark has an ongoing conflict for Thursdays at 9am, so he has not been able to attend the architecture calls. He tells me that Fridays at 10am would be a better time for him, although he will need to confirm this when he returns from vacation next week.  Let me know if this will work for most people; if not we will look for another time.

Regards,
David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Back to the top