[cosmos-dev] Activities for the COSMOS development team between now and 1.0 release - CA perspective

Team,

Wanted to discuss the activities for i13 and i14 from a CA perspective… Here are our areas of focus:

1.       Work with the COSMOS team to close any open bugs.

2.       Ensuring that COSMOS 1.0 is stable and adequately tested.

3.       Ensuring that 1.0 documentation is complete.

4.       Assist with the IPzilla closure and other process aspects of COSMOS 1.0 going live.

Please note that at this point, there is little interest in adding new functionality to 1.0; especially given the fact that we have been developing for the past 12 iterations.  The focus is now on stabilizing what we have…

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin
CA
VP & Principal Software Architect