[cosmos-dev] bug 242562

I looked at the problem described in bug 242562, and added my analysis as a comment in the bug. I agreed with Srinivas that query response of the query should be empty. This is a question of how the query should be interpreted, and if the processing logic is returning the correct result set.

It's not a regression and there is no simple fix to the problem. I suggest not making it a blocker, but making it a high priority bug to resolve in i13.

I have reassigned the bug to Ali who owns the example data repository.

Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382