[cosmos-dev] COSMOS i11 testing - QA Closure

Title: COSMOS i11 testing - QA Closure

All,

Iteration 11 QA testing effort and completion status (16 Jun’08 26 Jun’08)

QA announces the finish of our testing effort for COSMOS iteration 11 with 1 day ahead of scheduled completion date.

i11 QA Execution Summary:

The following activities were completed by QA, as per defined scope of i11 QA's primary activities (http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_QA_i11_Activities)

Build ID: COSMOS-1.0.0-200806252052

1.E2E testing on Windows XP, 2003 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5.0
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_DEMO_i11

2. i11 ERs JUnits/Manual Tests inspection
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Cosmos1.0Features#Iteration_11_Enhancements

3. Data Visualization TPTP Manual Tests Execution
DataVisualization.UI.Component.Widget.testsuite / UI.Reports.testsuite

4. Execution of i11 supplement e2e tests (negative) from QA.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_QA_End2End_Tests#End2End_Supplement_Tests_.28Negative.29

5. Eclipse tooling tests - MDR toolkit and SML Tooling (UI tests)
- org.eclipse.cosmos.me.dmtoolkit.tests/ManagementEnablement.UI.dmtoolkit.testsuite
- SML Tooling - adhoc UI testing for editor/validator/import/export features

i11 QA Status Report:
For all above activities, complete status has been captured on http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_i11_QA_Phase_Execution

Bugs Reported:

QA will continue testing for i11 performance testing and would publish it's results during next week.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Back to the top