[cosmos-dev] e-Meeting for Wednesday's use case review

Hi folks,

I had the to-do to arrange an eMeeting for this use case review but, on reflection, I thought that a regular NetMeeting would be better than a scheduled eMeeting. I think this for a couple of reasons: 1. I have to specify the number of participants in advance for an eMeeting, 2. I've heard that sometimes people have had technical difficulties joining eMeetings (you have to have some software installed).

That said, I don't know if everyone is using Windows or not. If anyone is not using Windows, and wants to attend the use case review, then I'll arrange the eMeeting. Please let me know no later than by EOD Tuesday June 17 if I need to book one.

Thanks,

Ruth.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab