[cosmos-dev] Please update the i12 plan to be discussed in the June Summit

Hi folks,

Please update the i12 plan in time for the June Summit so that we can plan out the i12 iteration. http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS/COSMOS_iteration_i12_plan I populated the list from the last wiki status page; everything listed as "at risk" was added to the page regardless of whether the person said on the call if it was a "maybe at risk" or "deep orange at risk".

Note that for every enhancement listed on this page I will be asking you for a link to its design document to ensure that we've put in enough thought before adding it to the plan. i12 should be a shutdown iteration and enhancements must be limited.

Thanks,
Ruth.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab