From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 12:52 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] Question on sub team meeting contents / format - DataCollection

I have no "skin in the game" regarding this since I don't typically attend the DC call, but the only observation I'd make is that the call would overlap with the Management Enablement meeting by 15 minutes if you kept it at 10:30 and increased it to 45 minutes in length.  That said, there might be very little overlap between those who want to be in both the DC and ME meetings.

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Jim Bob wrote on 06/03/2008 12:24:06 PM:

> Mark / Don / et al…

> For the first few DC meetings, we have discussed the gory details of some of the DC
> ERs, in addition to DC status.  It is not clear if the “gory details of the DC ERs”
> belongs to the DC calls or the Arch calls.  That said, I would like to propose the
> following alteration to the DC meeting format:

> Increase the duration of the DC call to 45 minutes and broken down as follows:
> ·         Initial 15 minutes: Overall DC status
> ·         Subsequent 30 minutes: DC ER and other low level DC issues…
>
> Any dissenters to this proposal? If so, what is your counter offer J ???
>
> Thanks,
> Jimmy Mohsin
> Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top