RE: [cosmos-dev] SML / CML in COSMOS

Jimmy,

As you further educate yourself on SML, a good source of example SML content can be seen in the org.eclipse.cosmos.rm.example.datacenter under org.eclipse.cosmos/resource-modeling in CVS.  This is the example Joel alluded to earlier this week.  You can also look at the SML files we use in the org.eclipse.cosmos.rm.validator.tests plugin.

We also have a test plan document that might be useful to you: http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_SML_Test_Plan

Regards,
David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Leveraging_SML