[cosmos-dev] UPDATE: Security Enhancement Requests 216332 and 231400

All,

There was some confusion about the relationship between these two ERs… Based on this input, I have modified the descriptions…  Here is how they look now

216332 - Overall vision, direction, and requirements for COSMOS 1.x Security [PARENT ER]

This is the MASTER ER for Security; and will describe the short term and the long term Security vision / direction for COSMOS.

I have initiated a design page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Design_216332

This ER should contain info about ALL child ERs that are spawned to address the detailed (and phased) COSMOS Security requirements.  The first “child” Security ER is listed below…

231400 - Design & implement simple MDR authentication (login / password) for COSMOS 1.0

This is the ER for the design AND implementation for CA’s November deliverable.  Bill Muldoon and I have initiated a design page at:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Design_231400

From CA, Bill Muldoon and Martin Simmonds will be working on the design & implementation of this ER.  As always, more “volunteers” welcome J

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin