[cosmos-dev] Re: Architecture topic from Jimmy

Yes, the plan going forward is for architecture calls to be Thursdays at 9am.  Thanks for updating the agenda for next week so we can discuss your topic.

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>

05/15/2008 10:01 AM

David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "Ruth Lee" <ruthdaly@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
<cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Architecture topic from Jimmy

David / Ruth,

Due to a calendar SNAFU, the arch call showed up as 10-11AM for today (May 15)… Sigh… I have moved my topic for the next Arch call…

Please confirm that the next Arch call will be on May 22 at 9AM Eastern.

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top