From: David Whiteman [mailto:David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 4:03 PM
To: Jeff Hamm
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] SDD Runtime Architecture

some (possible) typos:

  • did you mean SSD Handler or SDD Handler in the diagram? same with SSD Profile Handler
  • under Change Analyzer, it should be "effects" not "affects"
  • under Change Resolver, it should be "satisfy" not "statisfy"
  • under CMD Handler, it should be "constructs" not "constucts"
  • under Automatron Handler, it should be "constructs" not "constucts" and it should be "manner" not "manor"

---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Jeff Hamm <Jeff.Hamm@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/13/2008 03:40 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[cosmos-dev] SDD Runtime Architecture

All - -

Attached is the doc that represents the latest iteration of the SDD Runtime Architecture discussions.

Thanks --
Jeff Hamm