[cosmos-dev] Security must-do for COSMOS 1.0

Don / Mark,

Quick note about the Security item for the May Summit meeting…. We have a critical adopter that requires Security internally.  It is essential for us to have a minimal Security implementation for the 1.0 timeframe.  Minimal is defined as the ability to pass on a login-id/password; I have opened a bugzilla entry (231400) for this ER; design document to follow shortly….

We would be willing to actively participate from our end to get this capability implemented in i12…  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top