Re: [cosmos-dev] Last Nights Build has broken my heart

I refactored the code based on the API cleanup bug. 229961. A build change is required as outlined under bug 230960

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy

Inactive hide details for "Simmonds, Martin" <Martin.Simmonds@xxxxxx>"Simmonds, Martin" <Martin.Simmonds@xxxxxx>

          "Simmonds, Martin" <Martin.Simmonds@xxxxxx>
          Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/09/2008 08:20 AM

          Please respond to
          Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[cosmos-dev] Last Nights Build has broken my heart

Hi,

Both Linux and Windows Builds from last night are bad builds.

The symptoms are that you get your 3 panes, and nothing else happens. There are no errors in firebug, nothing to really say what has happened. The UI is now unusable.

I got Srinivas to confirm that this was happening for him also.

cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx