[cosmos-dev] Architecture call minutes posted

Hello all,

It seems we had a mixup for some of our community, and that was in some part aided by the architecture meeting page still having the old meeting time.  Recall that last week we voted to move architecture meetings to Thursdays at 9am, and the new meeting schedule was posted at http://wiki.eclipse.org/This_Week_in_COSMOS.

The topic Jimmy wanted to discuss has been copied to next week's agenda.  Please review the meeting minutes for today's meeting to make sure I didn't miss anything, or if you weren't there, to see what we discussed.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Architecture_Meetings

Thanks,
David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Back to the top