RE: [cosmos-dev] Meetings

http://wiki.eclipse.org/This_Week_in_COSMOS

Seems still to be accurate

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simmonds, Martin
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:40 AM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Meetings

Hi,

Can we please have one wiki page that shows the week’s meeting schedule for ALL areas, and that we all use this one wiki page to determine what meetings are at what time?  For me to find things out, I have to read emails that say the meetings are rescheduled, and I have to go to each wiki page for meetings (for each area) to have an idea.

The wiki page should state what the day is, the time in EST, the phone numbers.  In other words, all you ever wanted to know about COSMOS meetings will ALWAYS appear on this page.  We just have to keep it up to date when things get rescheduled.

Martin...

Back to the top