[cosmos-dev] I will start archiving some projects in CVS now. Please stop making changes in CVS until further notice.

I have done a smoke test on today's candidate build. The end-to-end scenario works with one exception. The log report throws an exception, which is a regression bug. My junits for the COSMOS framework also works. I will go ahead to do the CVS restructuring. We can fix the log report problem after I have made the CVS changes. Please don't check in files until further notice. Thanks.

Note that I won't delete anything. I will simple move some modules to an archive directory. The change history of the archived files will be kept.

_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382
Inactive hide details for Hubert H Leung/Toronto/IBM@IBMCAHubert H Leung/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

          Hubert H Leung/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
          Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/05/2008 02:33 PM

          Please respond to
          Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[cosmos-dev] IMPORTANT - CVS frozen for archiving projects starting Tuesday 12pm

I will work on moving projects to be archived to the archive directory tomorrow after we have a good candidate build. (The build will start at noon.)

*** Please refrain from checking in changes starting 12 pm EDT Tuesday until further notice.

I will archive plugins listed under "Archived Bundles" on this wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_API_Cleanup

Please review the list again and let me know if you have concerns.

Saurabh will work on getting a clean build after the CVS changes. He may have questions for some developers during the build changes. Please cooperate with the build team to get a clean build ASAP. We will reopen the CVS after we have a good build.