[cosmos-dev] Minutes from today's architecture call

Team,

The minutes from today's architecture call have been posted.  Please feel free to add any items that I may have missed, or correct anything that I captured incorrectly.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Cosmos_Architecture_Meeting_01-May-08

I have copied the topics we did not cover completely (which is basically all of them) to next week's agenda, reordered so that topics that got the least time this week go first next week.  Please also add to or correct that agenda as necessary.  Note to Sheldon and Jimmy: since the agenda for next week already looks full, please reduce the time allotted for the current items if you can so we can have room for any new topics that need to be added.  And please be sure to update any linked presentations with changes that you make.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Architecture_Meetings

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Back to the top