[cosmos-dev] Agenda for DV tomorrow [Note time change is at 9:00 AM EST for this week]

I updated the DV agenda meeting for tomorrow to go over i10 loose ends and i11 planning. Now realizing the agenda I am planning to start the meeting at 9:00 AM EST instead of 9:30 AM.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_data_reporting

I added the following for i11 planning to the agenda.

i11 Planning

    • i11 Planning Spreadsheet - http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/8/85/I11BugandErs.zip
        • The following are themes used to categorize bugs and enhancements
            • Stability - bugs that will improve the stability of the driver
            • Cleanup -bugs that will help meet 1.0 release guidelines and help cleanup code
            • Improve Usability - bugs that will improve existing tooling usability
            • Framework Improvements - bugs that will improve the core ui framework
            • Improve Tooling - enhancements that will provide additional tooling to manage, visualize and query MDRs
        • Bugs and ERs were given P2,P3 or P4 priorty.
            • P1 - This is a must-have enhancement OR this enhancement blocks another enhancement that has a priority of P1 or P2.
            • P2 - This is a high priority enhancement, key to satisfying the goals of the iteration.
            • P3 - This is a medium priority enhancement that can be moved to a future iteration with minimal impact to the goals of the current iteration.
            • P4 & P5 - This is a low priority enhancement that will be addressed as time and resources permit.
        • The intentions is to fix P2, P3 bugs and fix P3 enhancements if possible
        • Bugs and ERs were given a rough sizing
            • Low - takes 1-3 days
            • Medium - takes a week
            • High - takes more than a week

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Tivoli Autonomic Computing, IBM Toronto Lab
email: sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: 905.413.2610

Back to the top