RE: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS i10 status

Thanks, Hubert! I added a null check and its working.

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hubert H Leung
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 3:27 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS i10 status

Here is the root cause of the problem with deregister. removedElements[0] == null

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.cosmos.example.mdr.registration.internal.core.SampleRegistrationService.removeElement(SampleRegistrationService.java:161)
at org.eclipse.cosmos.example.mdr.registration.internal.service.CMDBItemNotificationHandler.process(CMDBItemNotificationHandler.java:52)
at org.eclipse.cosmos.example.mdr.registration.internal.service.CMDBRelationshipNotificationHandler.handleRelationship(CMDBRelationshipNotificationHandler.java:32)
at org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.cmdbf.services.common.AbstractRelationshipNotificationHandler.handle(AbstractRelationshipNotificationHandler.java:31)
at org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.cmdbf.services.common.AbstractNotificationOperation.handleGraphElementCollection(AbstractNotificationOperation.java:115)
at org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.cmdbf.services.common.AbstractNotificationOperation.execute(AbstractNotificationOperation.java:83)
at org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.cmdbf.services.deregistration.service.impl.CMDBfDeregistrationOperation.execute(CMDBfDeregistrationOperation.java:70)
at org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.cmdbf.services.deregistration.service.impl.CMDBfDeregistrationOperation.execute(CMDBfDeregistrationOperation.java:53)
at org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.cmdbf.registration.ws.AbstractRegistrationService.Deregister(AbstractRegistrationService.java:93)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)

_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382
Inactive hide details for "Devine, John T" <John.Devine@xxxxxx>"Devine, John T" <John.Devine@xxxxxx>

"Devine, John T" <John.Devine@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/25/2008 01:02 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS i10 status

It is uncertain whether we can fix this today. I’ve distributed an invite for a meeting on NOW, in which to discuss this.

Jack