RE: [cosmos-dev] BadorMissingCopyright and MissingAbout.html

Yes, since this is not a stop ship for i10, this should be handled within i11.

It would be too much for Jagmit to create defect reports for each identified violation, and creating one report for the whole project would probably not motivate compliance.  If it helps ensure the work gets done, I encourage you to create defect reports for code contributed by your team/staff.  Maybe one per responsible person would be the most efficient approach.

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

"Devine, John T" <John.Devine@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2008 11:25 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] BadorMissingCopyright and MissingAbout.html

I’ve already requested my staff to review & correct where they were the last to touch the module.   If you’d like, we can discuss assigning the work on another basis.

May I assume this needs to be completed by i11, and that submissions for this reason alone won’t be approved during the i10 code freeze?

Will there be a Bugzilla to submit against?

Jack

Re: [cosmos-dev] BadorMissingCopyright and MissingAbout.html

Subteam leads, please ensure that plugins in your components are in compliance in these areas.

---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Jagmit Singh <jagmits@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2008 10:26 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cosmos-dev] BadorMissingCopyright and MissingAbout.html

I added these links
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS/i10_BadOrMissingCopyrights and http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS/i10_MissingAbout.html to http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS/COSMOS_i10_candidate. It list the plugins with BadorMissingCopyright and MissingAbout.html respectively.

Developers please fix the BadorMissingCopyright and missingAbout.html in there respective plugins.

Regards,
Jagmit Singh
jagmits@xxxxxxxxxx
1-905-413-2496