Re: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS Architecture

I have attached my version of the architecture diagram.  Please provide
feedbacks.  Thanks.

(See attached file: arch_diagram.ppt)

_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

             "Mohsin, Jimmy"
             <Jimmy.Mohsin@ca.
             Sent by:                  "Cosmos Dev"
             cosmos-dev-bounce         <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             s@xxxxxxxxxxx                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/21/2008 04:54          [cosmos-dev] COSMOS Architecture
             PM

             Please respond to
                Cosmos Dev
             <cosmos-dev@eclip
                  se.org>

Hubert,

I have updated the PPT based on our conversation?  Please provide input /
corrections?  Please review the terms I am using; I have replaced ?Data
Adapter? with ?Product Client?

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
Cell   +1-609-635-1703
 [attachment "COSMOSArch.ppt" deleted by Hubert H Leung/Toronto/IBM]