Re: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS UI Achitecture Design

I'm fine with that as long as there is time for everything else we want to discuss (esp. now that we only have an hour).  Feel free to go ahead and add it to the agenda on the wiki page, and I'll let you all know later if it looks like we have too much on the agenda.
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Sheldon wrote on 04/21/2008 11:34:46 AM:

> Hi,
>
> I was planning to go through some of the UI architecture in the Data
> Visualizaiton call this week.  I was going to show how to chain components
> together to do logging, url recording and maybe hook in a secuirty
> component.
>
> I was thinking moving this topic to the architecture call.   Any
> objections?  It's going to take 30minutes.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sheldon

Back to the top