[cosmos-dev] Checked in Data Visualization integration code.

I modified the data visualzation code to work with the new data collection
runtime.

There are considerable changes to the outputters and javascript widgets.
If you want to work with the new code you have to check out the code from
scratch.

The following is a project set file that defines the plugins you require.

(See attached file: i10.psf)

You will also need to import org.apache.muse.complete in your workspace.
There are classes that makes use of some org.apache.muse.complete helper
methods.

You will need to copy the Axis2 libraries under
/org.eclipse.cosmos.examples.e2e.web.ui/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib

Then, you need to export the org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.broker.ws project as a
jar under  /org.eclipse.cosmos.examples.e2e.web.ui/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib

Finally you need to download dojo 1.0.2 since the aol reference is removed.
Unzip the dojo 1.0.2 distrbution under
/org.eclipse.cosmos.examples.e2e.web.ui/WebContent/

Right now the COSMOS ui can only submit queries, perform full and partial
registration/deregistration of CIs.

The following is what's missing:

* query for the service meta data from the data managers
* integrate with the BIRT reports.
* integrate with SML, Stat and Logging data manager
* The COSMOS UI build scripts have to change.  I will open a but for this
issue.

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy