[cosmos-dev] Test Automation - please update your test setup in wiki

Hi All,

For automating the junit execution in COSMOS, we would like to know the test environment, dependencies etc needed to execute the different test projects.

Request the responsible person for each component to update the above information at the following wiki ASAP
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS/COSMOS_TEST_AUTO

Regds,
Bobby

Tivoli Autonomic Computing
http://ibm.com/developerworks/autonomic

IBM India Software Labs Ltd.
Bangalore, EGL-B, Level 4
Phone : ++91-80-41055495 OR X:5495

Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
 - Gloria Steinem

Back to the top