From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pathuri, Hanu
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:46 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Query Meta Data for Example MDR

Hi,

The current example of QueryMetaData for example MDR seem to be limited to recordTypes only.

Is it possible to add some relationships in the Query Meta Data file? Is there any sample Query MDR which contains specifications for Relationships?

I am still digesting the spec and plan to implement CMDB Query interface to Qualcomm products.

Thanks

Hanu

Back to the top