Re: [cosmos-dev] FW: running the wizard MDR

Glad to hear it, Jimmy!

The information Bill gave does appear useful in the context of the i9 implementation of the toolkit.  With the changes coming for ER 220949, there will be significant changes to the toolkit, and it could impact all of the files Bill mentioned, so I will wait and make the suggested doc updates when I am doing that work, where applicable.

Facets are a facility introduced by the Webtools project that are like feature packs for a new web project.   We used this facility to implement the various data manager toolkit capabilities.  The Java facet should simply be to locate a Java 1.5 VM and setup your project with that, and should be automagic.  If you are getting any errors (on the display or in the error log), please pass the info along so I can diagnose.

Thanks,l
David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224