Re: [cosmos-dev] Error seen when running i9 with a REAL MDR underneath

Hi Jimmy,

Do you get this on startup, or when you hit the MDR with a query?

Make sure the management domain and broker are deployed.  Also make sure
the application name of the MDR (name of the war file or the directory
under webapps for the MDR) matches the context root.  For example, in
COSMOS example mdr, the directory under webapps is examplemdr.  In the
web.xml, you will see this line:  <display-name>examplemdr</display-name>

Whenever you see a complaint about the HR tag, it means the problem
occurred before the request is handled by MUSE or COSMOS code.  The server
is returning an HTML page saying there is a server error.  Look in the
server console to see which request resulted this error, and trace the
problem from there.

Regards,
_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

             "Mohsin, Jimmy"
             <Jimmy.Mohsin@ca.
             Sent by:                  <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             cosmos-dev-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cosmos-dev] Error seen when
             03/27/2008 05:08          running i9 with a REAL MDR
             PM                        underneath

             Please respond to
                Cosmos Dev
             <cosmos-dev@eclip
                  se.org>

Anyone seen this one?

I see this when I tried to run i9 against a real MDR...

Pinging Muse to initialize the endpoint...

[Fatal Error] :1:1040: The element type "HR" must be terminated by the
matching end-tag "</HR>".

org.apache.muse.ws.addressing.soap.SoapFault: The element type "HR" must be
terminated by the matching end-tag "</HR>".

at org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(
AbstractResourceClient.java:298)

at org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(
AbstractResourceClient.java:254)

at
org.apache.muse.ws.resource.remote.WsResourceClient.getResourcePropertyDocument(
WsResourceClient.java:146)

at
org.eclipse.cosmos.me.management.wsdm.web.WSDMServiceInitializer.warmUpMuse(
WSDMServiceInitializer.java:133)

at
org.eclipse.cosmos.me.management.wsdm.web.WSDMServiceInitializer.access$1(
WSDMServiceInitializer.java:92)

at org.eclipse.cosmos.me.management.wsdm.web.WSDMServiceInitializer$2.run(
WSDMServiceInitializer.java:72)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.NullPointerException

at
org.eclipse.cosmos.me.management.wsdm.web.WSDMServiceInitializer.launchWarmUpMuse(
WSDMServiceInitializer.java:84)

at
org.eclipse.cosmos.me.management.wsdm.web.WSDMServiceInitializer.access$0(
WSDMServiceInitializer.java:65)

at org.eclipse.cosmos.me.management.wsdm.web.WSDMServiceInitializer$1.run(
WSDMServiceInitializer.java:48)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)