[cosmos-dev] Using SDD tools to install COSMOS

Hi team,

This subject was discussed today in the Architecture call.  We will be delving into more detail on Tuesday's SDD call.

Executive summary:

The SDD sub-team will need to work with RE team in order to understand the build and packaging requirements and we also need to understand COSMOS requirements on third party software.  Using this information, the SDD sub-team will create a model SDD for how to install COSMOS and use it as a reference for our implementation efforts.

I will post a more detailed plan following the Tuesday meeting.  In the very near term, I will need a contact from the RE team that can help me understand the install requirements for COSMOS.

Cheers,
-Jason

Back to the top