From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd, John A
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 5:04 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] BIRT expertise?

This is a strange problem, I changed to run and it had no effect.
I print out the URL to the tomcat console and while its still running in
one browser I cut-n-paste the URL into a different instance of the
browser on the same machine and the report comes up just fine, so
there's something special about the session that's pickling it, but I
haven't the foggiest idea what.

- John