RE: [cosmos-dev] Early adopter question - Tomcat port

I just had a look and apparently not (brokerEPR.xml), I expected to find one and it would seem to me that there should be one.

- John

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohsin, Jimmy
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 10:02 AM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Early adopter question - Tomcat port

Team,

I tried to get deploy COSMOS i9 on a machine that did not have 8080 available…  I decided to deploy Tomcat on 8081

I then changed the port in domainEPR.xml for 8081 and the domain came up fine…  The Broker did not…

Two questions:

1.      Can we even deploy COSMOS i9 with Tomcat on a non 8080 port?

2.      If yes, how do I change the config for the Broker?  Is there a brokerEPR.xml?  Or some other file I need to change?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top