[cosmos-dev] Re: graphQuery questions

Bill,

It's possible that 217141 was closed by mistake, since the problem you reported was not the problem that was fixed.  Joel fixed how the error message is communicated to clients, but that doesn't fix what caused the error message.

I am wondering if the root element is getting changed somewhere outside cmdbf.services, since all our internal tests that use <query> elements come back as a <queryResult>.  I don't know where <graphQueryResponseType> is coming from.  I even have most of the code from the end to end scenario loaded in my Eclipse workspace, and a text search for "graphQueryResponseType" yields no hits.  Perhaps you should reopen that defect, or open a new one, and include the exact query you are using that results in a graphQueryResponseType element.

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Back to the top