I forgot to mention 218313. It is also being descoped.
Please let me know if I missed anything else in this summary.
- Bill Muldoon may be overbooked for i10; if so then Jack will do some
rearranging to reassign Bill's assignments to other CA team members
- Mark and Ruth to talk off-line to see if we need public API in order
to release COSMOS 1.0. If so then we need docs for it.
- Hubert may not be able to contain 220955. Hubert to talk with Ruth on
what can be removed from his non-ER workload and we'll have the discussion
in two weeks to see if this can be contained by Hubert. If not, then Bill
may take this on.
- Ali to talk with Ruth to see on what can be removed from his non-ER workload
to free him to write the Development Guide docs.
- Ruth to speak to SDD (IBM and SAS) once they've decided what ERs will
be in scope for i11. Ruth to do the math on the initial sizing and raise
a flag if the numbers don't add up.
- Ruth to speak to Don (Compuware) because she forgot to ask them for data
for this spreadsheet.
At risk for descope or reduction in scope
219142 Write Providing CMDBf Query and Registration
Services section in COSMOS Development Guide
219152 Write Development Guide Support for CMDBf
section in COSMOS Development Guide
219141 Write Constructing a Data Manager section
in COSMOS Development Guide
At risk for i10 but may be reassigned to someone else
220955 deregister data managers from broker
Descope (bugzilla owner, please change the target to "future")
214158 Data Visualization Customization - Customized
CMDBf Response sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx
215521 Visualizations are needed around the
service metadata of MDRs
sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx 218313 Extend
the registration libraries to make it easier to maintain data integrity
between MDRs and federating CMDBs amehrega@xxxxxxxxxx
220590 Provide editors for domainEPR.xml and
220592 Need ability to create custom client
project for toolkit
220593 Need ability to create data managers
in toolkit for OSGi deployment David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx
220594 Contextual help