[cosmos-dev] Meeting with Aperi & Higgins...

I've exchanged e-mails with members of the Aperi and Higgins teams.

Tony Nadalin would be happy to talk with us about Higgins and our security use cases.  I suggested Monday since we have a F2F and time scheduled.

Russ Warren from Aperi will also be glad to talk with us regarding what Aperi is doing and how we might be able to work together on security and CMDBf.  We could do this on Monday as well if that works for everyone.

We can finalize on the call a bit later this morning.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top