Re: [cosmos-dev] COSMOS SDK install

Yes, there were many changes I had to make from the original design based on my findings with what WTP supports for extension points.  The new process is documented in the TPTP Manual Test in org.eclipse.cosmos.me.dmtoolkit.tests, and in the forthcoming COSMOS Development Guide. ;-)  For the OSGi flavor, however, it will probably be similar to what was originally designed for 208274.

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

"Muldoon, William H" <William.Muldoon@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/06/2008 03:16 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] COSMOS SDK install

David

        I would like to run the COSMOS SDK wizard to generate a Data Manager, as per http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Design_208274. I unzipped the i9 SDK download into Eclipse and started Eclipse with –clean. But I don’t see any “File->New->Project->Data Manager” menu option anywhere.

        Do I need to do anything else to install and run the wizard?

Regards

cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx