Re: [cosmos-dev] http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_M2_Announcement

It will be there, I am assuming.  It wasn't until today that we declared i9 stable, so I am assuming that the i9 stable build link will also appear under the milestone builds.  The wiki page with the draft announcement isn't where it will live officially, so the official one won't appear until there is a M2 build available on the downloads.

David
---
David Whiteman | Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

"Mohsin, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Mohsin@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/06/2008 11:09 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_M2_Announcement

Team,

This page has the following clause at the bottom:

Download
Download COSMOS 1.0M2 and reap the benefits: http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/downloads/.   As always, we welcome your participation and feedback via the newsgroup, and also hope you will actively "kick the tires" to report bugs and feature requests via Bugzilla.

However, the COSMOS M2 is not there in the “Milestone Builds” on the downloads page.

Is this a bug or feature?

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
Cell   +1-609-635-1703