--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isaacs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:34:44 -0500
  • Newsgroups: eclipse.webtools
David Whiteman wrote:
I have a colleague that says he's been unable to use Run on Server on any Linux platform. Is that capability limited to Windows platforms? Or does he possibly have a setup issue? Unfortunately I don't have any additional information, but wanted to see if Linux was unsupported for Run on Server.

Thanks,
David

There is no fundamental reason why Run on Server wouldn't work on Linux. Most of my WTP work is currently done using Ubuntu.

Cheers,
Larry

--- End Message ---

Back to the top