Re: [cosmos-dev] Questions on i10 doc ERs

Mohsin, Jimmy wrote:

Rich / Tania,

This target platform for these ER (and this may apply to other doc ERs also) is Windows… What about Linux? Or are we saying we will not address Linux in the COSMOS doc set?

When you create an enhancement in bugzilla, the platform selected by default is the one the bug reporter is using. I'm sure it was just a case where it wasn't changed. I don't know if it means anything in this case, but feel free to change the platform to All for those ERs.

David

Back to the top