Re: [cosmos-dev] i9 QA Phase Execution - Schedule

Srinivas,

I had thought that QA was not doing #2 in the primary tasks; i.e. until yesterday you were only doing #1, and added #3 on request.

David

"Doma, Srinivas Reddy" <SrinivasReddy.Doma@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/28/2008 09:52 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Adivishnu, Kishore" <Kishore.Adivishnu@xxxxxx>
Subject
[cosmos-dev] i9 QA Phase Execution - Schedule

Hi,

As per yesterday’s Architecture Call discussions, we have revisited i9 QA Tasks and included Data Visualization

TPTP Manual Tests into our schedule which is listed below.

QA Primary Tasks (28 February, 2008 – 07 March, 2008)

1.      E2E testing on Windows XP, 2003 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5.0 (http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_DEMO_i9 )

2.      i9 ERs (17 ERs) – JUnits/Manual Tests inspection (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Cosmos1.0Features#Iteration_9_Enhancements)

3.      Data Visualization TPTP Manual Tests Execution (DataVisualization.UI.Component.Widget.testsuite / UI.Reports.testsuite)

QA Secondary Tasks (10 March, 2008 14 March, 2008)

1.      Execution of i9 supplement e2e tests from QA.
2.
 Basic operational efficiency tests (limited performance tests)

Thanks,

cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx