From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tania N Makins
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 12:20 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: [cosmos-dev] This week's Architecture, DC and DV call

Team,

The current agenda for Wednesday's architecture call has been posted on the wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Architecture_Meetings.

Since the i9 code cutoff is 11:45a.m. ET on Wednesday,  I expect several developers to be busy with final check-ins on Wednesday morning.  We have several options:

A.  Keep Architecture, DC and DV calls at regular time (Wed. 10am-12pm ET).  Final check-ins for i9 have priority, so some developers may not attend the calls.
B.  Move start time of Architecture, DC and DV calls to 12pm ET on Wednesday.  This will be after code cutoff.
C.  Move Architecture, DC and DV calls to Thursday  at 10am (We could move the Community call to 9am).

Please post your vote.

Don and Sheldon,
Please update the page with agendas for Data Collection and Data Visualization.

    Tania N. Makins, PMP®
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top