[cosmos-dev] building with eclispe 3.4 after i9.

In last week's architecture call, we discussed the need to start using eclipse 3.4 for development and build.  One of the problems with doing the upgrade is that some of the code can't compile when using eclipse 3.4.  (Bug 214495)  Ali has been busy with his enhancement work, and doesn't have time to make this fix.  If we don't have the fix in this week's integration build, we will make the upgrade after eclispecon.  Does anyone have problems with it?  Please speak up if you absolutely want to build i9 with eclipse 3.4.

Thanks,
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx