From: Adivishnu, Kishore
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 7:39 AM
To: Mohsin, Jimmy
Cc: Doma, Srinivas Reddy
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] ACTION FOR KISHORE: ER 216529 -http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_QA_i9_Activities

Hi Jimmy,

We updated QA Activities page with the following info. Pl. review and let me know if I miss something from here.

QA Scope for i9 testing:

1. Writing e2e regression test cases for i8 and i9 (with traceability to use cases)

2. Updating COSMOS QA i9 Activities on Wiki

3. Reviewing and understanding i9 ERs (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Cosmos1.0Features#Iteration_9_Enhancements)

4. i9 weekly integration build smoke test on Linux

5. i9 Test execution (Feb 25 to Mar 07, 2008):

·         e2e testing on Windows xp, 2003 and Linux ES 5.0 (http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_i9_e2e_testing)

·         i9 ERs specific JUnits inspection & Closure

·         Execution of regression test cases mentioned in item #1. This will be done after Mar 07, 2008

·         Attempt to perform basic operational efficiency tests (Basic scenario testing). This will be done after Mar 07,2008

Thanks,

-Kishore

Back to the top