From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ruth Lee
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 12:18 PM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] No official weekly integration build this week

Hi folks,

Due to the JUnit failures we can't declare the candidate integration build stable enough to be promoted to "The" weekly integration build. Because this was the first week using a new process, we'll declare this build broken and try to make next week's driver good.

Thanks for all of your effort.

Thanks,
Ruth.

Ruth Lee