Re: [cosmos-dev] FYA: DUE 11:59 AM EST TODAY: JUnit test results of the candidate integration weekly driver

With Tuesday's build, registration of data manager does not work.  As per discussion in the architecture call, we target to have the problem fixed by Friday.  I know Joel has checked in some fixes which I will verify today.

Question:  Do we need to rebuild the integration build, or declare this issue as a known problem in this driver?

Regards,
_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

Ruth Lee/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/07/2008 09:32 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] FYA: DUE 11:59 AM EST TODAY: JUnit test results of the candidate integration weekly driver

Hi folks,

Each subproject needs to post its JUnit results to this mailing list so that we know if there's any major failures. Theoretically this should have happened _before_ QA picked up the driver. ;o)

Thanks,

Ruth.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab