[cosmos-dev] Topic for Architecture Call - Documentation TOC

Mark,

During today's Documentation Plan discussion, it was determined that we need to revise the proposed table of contents for the User and Development Guides: http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Manual_Guide.  The topics currently listed under User Guide are really more geared toward developers, so we need to determine what information we need to provide for users.

I would like to propose that we refine this table of contents during the architecture call tomorrow.  Section assignments should be reviewed and finalized during the subproject team meetings this week.

Tania

    Tania N. Makins, PMPĀ®
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top