RE: [cosmos-dev] problemwithusingautowireandComposableManagedCapabilitySettogetherwithnewannotation

Remember that we should get code in by 4pm if we want it to be in the weeklky integration build, so if you think this is a critical fix, aim for that time.  Likewise, if you don't feel the code is fully cooked, you might want to wait until after 4.  Which brings me to a question on the process... will CVS be locked after 4pm, or if someone checks code in after that point, could it accidentally get into the weekly build?

David

Joel wrote on 02/05/2008 08:14:51 AM:

> Hubert – I’m doing some general cleanup in the annotation code in preparation for
> the JAX-WS/ME reconciliation bug. This should clear up the duplicate capability
> problem, as well as fix a few other namespace issues that I’ve turned up. I’m
> making decent progress, and hope to be done today.

> Sorry for the delay,
> Joel

Back to the top