[cosmos-dev] Important EclipseCon Information

Jimmy, Don, and Toni,

Are any of you planning to present at EclipseCon?  If so, please let me know ASAP as your names and bios need to be added to the submission site by Friday.  I have been updating the wiki with EclipseCon plans & logistics: http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOSEclipseCon2008Presentations.

Here is some key information to note:

Important Dates:

  • February 1 - session titles, speaker's names, etc. are frozen for the printed program (you'll want to have triple checked your submission description because it will be frozen in black ink)
  • February 17 - presentation files are frozen for pre-loading on memory sticks

COSMOS presentations:

Tuesday, March 18

Thursday, March 20

Other activities:

  • Awaiting acceptance of Poster and BOF. Scheduled BOFs will take place Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
  • Proposed COSMOS F2F Friday, March 21 and other times during conference TBD.

    Tania N. Makins, PMPĀ®
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top