[cosmos-dev] Architecture meeting on Wed, 10:00am EST

Greetings....

Here is the agenda for the architecture call on Wed:

* i9 integration build: status report on our first targeted build (10 min)
* QA Discussion carry over from Monday's summit (50 min)

Please note that the QA discussion is one that we did not get to today.  We've deferred parts of this a few times and I'd like to make sure that we address this early as we go into i9.

Thanks,
-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top