[cosmos-dev] fixing cosmos build

A build was completed, but there are some compilation errors.  I will work with Bill to fix them.

_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

"Muldoon, William H" <William.Muldoon@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/15/2008 04:32 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] i8 build - correction

Hi Hubert

            I’ve checked in changes for bugzilla 208595, so you can proceed with the build. Please let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks
Bill